Dooley’s low fat Chai latte Milkshake recipe
- 20 ml Dooley’s Cream liqueur
- 460 ml low fat coffee ice cream
- 4 chai tea bags
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Garnish: low fat whipped cream and ground cinnamon
- Prepare tea by heating milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cinnamon and tea bags and let them simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and remove cinnamon and tea bags after another 5 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes, then add ice cream and Dooley’s and mix it with a blender.
- If the composition is too smooth add more ice cream or crushed ice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and ground cinnamon
back to all recipes