Dooley’s Grilled bananas
Try this sweet and delicious Dooley’s barbecue
- 4 ripe bananas
- 100g chocolate chips
- 80 ml DOOLEY´S Toffee Cream Liqueur
- 4 tin foil boats
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Slice one banana so there is a deep slit in the top of the banana. Be careful not to cut all the way through the banana.
- Using a spoon to separate the fruit of the banana and then stuff it with chocolate chips and about 4 teaspoons of Dooley’s Toffee Cream Liqueur.
- Construct a tin foil boat that is just big enough to hold the banana upright.
- Place the banana into the tin foil boat and place it onto the grill. Cover your grill and let the banana grill for 4-5 minutes until the skin of the banana is dark and the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are puffed.
- Remove the banana in the tin foil boat from the grill. Let the banana rest for 1-2 minutes and then serve.